It’s about power. Not children.
Former director of pediatric neurosurgery at Johns Hopkins Children’s Center Dr. Ben Carson recently expressed his opposition to vaccinating children against COVID. Dr. Carson, who was also the Trump administration’s Housing and Urban Development Secretary, called vaccinating children against COVID a “giant experiment.”
In a recent appearance at Fox News’ “Sunday Morning Futures,” Dr. Carson was asked by host Maria Bartiromo if he thinks children should be inoculated against COVID. He replied, “Absolutely not.”
“The fact of the matter is, the mortality rate for children from COVID-19 is 0.025, which is very similar to the rate for seasonal flu,” Dr. Carson reasoned, as reported by The Blaze. “And we haven’t been for years and years going through all these things for seasonal flu.”
Dr. Carson argued that the long-term implications of the pediatric COVID vaccines are currently unknown, which should spark red flags for parents. He said, “We don’t know what the long-term impact of these vaccines is, so this is really sort of a giant experiment.”
- Sweden’s Lund University researcher faces prosecution for study that showed most rapes are committed by immigrants
- Supposedly “Secure” ProtonMail gives up IP addresses of climate activist to Swiss authorities
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Police: Criminals Are Using New Apple Device To Stalk Victims, Follow Them Home
- China Threatens Olympics Athletes Not to Post About Political or Religious Issues…Or Else.
- VIDEO: Teacher Loses Mind, Threatens To Call Police On Unmasked Student, Calls Him A ‘Piece Of Sh*t’