It’s about power. Not children.
Former director of pediatric neurosurgery at Johns Hopkins Children’s Center Dr. Ben Carson recently expressed his opposition to vaccinating children against COVID. Dr. Carson, who was also the Trump administration’s Housing and Urban Development Secretary, called vaccinating children against COVID a “giant experiment.”
In a recent appearance at Fox News’ “Sunday Morning Futures,” Dr. Carson was asked by host Maria Bartiromo if he thinks children should be inoculated against COVID. He replied, “Absolutely not.”
“The fact of the matter is, the mortality rate for children from COVID-19 is 0.025, which is very similar to the rate for seasonal flu,” Dr. Carson reasoned, as reported by The Blaze. “And we haven’t been for years and years going through all these things for seasonal flu.”
Dr. Carson argued that the long-term implications of the pediatric COVID vaccines are currently unknown, which should spark red flags for parents. He said, “We don’t know what the long-term impact of these vaccines is, so this is really sort of a giant experiment.”
- This Pic Hilariously Sums up the Media’s Coverage of Covid
- Cardinal Cupich of Chicago Drops the Hammer on The Traditional Rites
- Naomi Wolf: Vaccine Passports are “End of Human Liberty.”
- FISA Court Confirms Govt Lied In Every Spy Warrant Application Against Carter Page
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- After Mexico City introduced ivermectin plan, COVID hospitalizations and deaths disappeared
- French National Assembly Passes Anti-Extremism Bill Proposing Stricter Rules for Religion
- Vid: High school student arrested for defying mask mandate
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?
- Tyranny — New infrastructure bill grants U.S. gov’t ability to disable vehicles remotely