Connecticut Sun coach Curt Miller has been fined $10,000 and suspended for one game by the WNBA for making a disparaging remark to a referee Sunday about the weight of Las Vegas Aces post player Liz Cambage.
In a social media post following the Aces’ 72-65 loss to the Sun on Sunday, Cambage said Miller showed a lack of respect. The coach, while arguing whether a call should have gone the Sun’s way, told the official she weighed 300 pounds.
“I will never let a man disrespect me,” Cambage said in her Instagram post.
- New York junior high segregating students by race in order to ‘undo legacy of racism.’ Do they not know what “racism” means?
- JAMA: Myocarditis Cases Reported After mRNA-Based COVID-19 Vaccination in the US
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Something Really Strange (and Scary) Is Happening At Hospitals All Over America
- CDC Study — No Significant Difference in COVID-19 Transmission Between Vaccinated and Unvaccinated
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- Rumors Persist Among Vatican Insiders That Pope Is Seriously Ill
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Liars Game — CDC withheld massive amounts of COVID data to ‘prevent vaccine hesitancy’
- Blue’s Clues Transgender Propaganda