An Irish citizen named Pat Sweeney who last week filmed Irish police entering a Catholic Church and breaking up a Sunday Mass due to Covid lockdowns. The video went viral and international for obvious reasons.
Ireland has undertaken perhaps the most extreme lockdowns outside of China, including banning on Sunday services.
Just one week later, police raided the home of Pat Sweeney, the man who taped the police. Sweeney reportedly woke at 3:30 a.m. to find his bed surrounded by police. The police said that they’d received a call from someone who was worried about his mental health and they were performing a “health and wellness” check on him. Sweeney once again, smartly videotaped much of the interaction. Sweeney was detained and his children were taken from him.
Amazingly, even as they take his children the police insist that they are treating him with “the utmost dignity.”
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- New York junior high segregating students by race in order to ‘undo legacy of racism.’ Do they not know what “racism” means?
- JAMA: Myocarditis Cases Reported After mRNA-Based COVID-19 Vaccination in the US
- Rumors Persist Among Vatican Insiders That Pope Is Seriously Ill
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Something Really Strange (and Scary) Is Happening At Hospitals All Over America
- CDC Study — No Significant Difference in COVID-19 Transmission Between Vaccinated and Unvaccinated
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- Finnish Pastor On Trial For ‘Hate Speech’ After Tweeting Bible Verse
- UK becomes first country to approve Merck’s “game changer” COVID-19 pill.