An Irish citizen named Pat Sweeney who last week filmed Irish police entering a Catholic Church and breaking up a Sunday Mass due to Covid lockdowns. The video went viral and international for obvious reasons.
Ireland has undertaken perhaps the most extreme lockdowns outside of China, including banning on Sunday services.
Just one week later, police raided the home of Pat Sweeney, the man who taped the police. Sweeney reportedly woke at 3:30 a.m. to find his bed surrounded by police. The police said that they’d received a call from someone who was worried about his mental health and they were performing a “health and wellness” check on him. Sweeney once again, smartly videotaped much of the interaction. Sweeney was detained and his children were taken from him.
Amazingly, even as they take his children the police insist that they are treating him with “the utmost dignity.”
- This Pic Hilariously Sums up the Media’s Coverage of Covid
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Cardinal Cupich of Chicago Drops the Hammer on The Traditional Rites
- FISA Court Confirms Govt Lied In Every Spy Warrant Application Against Carter Page
- Naomi Wolf: Vaccine Passports are “End of Human Liberty.”
- Vatican Warns Bishops Against Taking a Stand for Life
- French National Assembly Passes Anti-Extremism Bill Proposing Stricter Rules for Religion
- Vid: Gov. Desantis Makes a Strong Stand for Personal Freedom.
- Vid: High school student arrested for defying mask mandate
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?