The Legault government is poised to make vaccine passports mandatory for those who wish to shop at the liquor stores of the Société des Alcools du Québec (SAQ) and the sales outlets of the Société québécoise du cannabis (SQDC), the Journal de Montréal reported on Tuesday.
Citing anonymous government sources, the report says a decision on barring unvaccinated Quebecers from the province’s liquor and cannabis monopolies will be made this week and comes as COVID-19 caseloads continue to soar and public pressure increases on the government to crack down on those who continue to refuse to be inoculated against the virus.
The logistics of such a policy — how and where the passport will be scanned once a customer is inside a liquor or cannabis store — have yet to be finalized.
However, the report says that while customers will have to present proof of vaccination, no such requirement will be imposed on the employees serving them.https://montrealgazette.com/news/local-news/quebec-liquor-cannabis-stores-to-require-vaccine-passport-report
- Is the Pope Resigning?!? From Il Sismografo: rumours of “probable resignation in the next few hours”. (Probably Not)
- Pope Plans To Dismantle Summorum Pontificum, Latin Mass Permission
- CDC Quietly Abandons PCR Test for Covid. Why?
- Dem Congressman Threatens to Seize Trucks if they Clog DC beltway: ‘Perfect time to impound and give the trucks to small trucking companies’
- Supposedly “Secure” ProtonMail gives up IP addresses of climate activist to Swiss authorities
- Media Trying to Destroy Rosanne Boyland Before Truth about Her Jan 6 Death is exposed.
- Awesome Story — North Korea Hacked Him. So Peeved Security Analyst Took Down Its Internet
- Doomsday Approaches: Biden Announces Commission to Study Overhauling Supreme Court
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Abigail Shrier: Take back the right to speak your mind.