The Legault government is poised to make vaccine passports mandatory for those who wish to shop at the liquor stores of the Société des Alcools du Québec (SAQ) and the sales outlets of the Société québécoise du cannabis (SQDC), the Journal de Montréal reported on Tuesday.
Citing anonymous government sources, the report says a decision on barring unvaccinated Quebecers from the province’s liquor and cannabis monopolies will be made this week and comes as COVID-19 caseloads continue to soar and public pressure increases on the government to crack down on those who continue to refuse to be inoculated against the virus.
The logistics of such a policy — how and where the passport will be scanned once a customer is inside a liquor or cannabis store — have yet to be finalized.
However, the report says that while customers will have to present proof of vaccination, no such requirement will be imposed on the employees serving them.https://montrealgazette.com/news/local-news/quebec-liquor-cannabis-stores-to-require-vaccine-passport-report
- Justin Trudeau Says That Unvaccinated People Are Usually ‘Racist’ And ‘Misogynist’.
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?
- SCOTUS Ruling on OSHA mandate expected today
- Wait. What? Pfizer CEO now says 2 COVID shots “offers very limited protection, if any,” against COVID-19.
- Professor Absolutely Loses it on Zoom. (NSFW) “You are all just vectors of disease to me!”
- Rumors Persist Among Vatican Insiders That Pope Is Seriously Ill
- Another Soccer Star Dies of Heart Attack on Field!
- On Eve of Her Death, Comcast Exec Calls Ashli Babbitt a White Trash Insurrectionist Traitor
- Savage Dad Berates ‘Beta’ School Board With Perfect Comedic Timing
- Everything They Have Told You About January 6th is a Lie