The Prima System consists of a photovoltaic substitute of photoreceptors that enables the use of central prosthetic and peripheral natural vision at the same time for people with atrophic dry age-related macular degeneration (AMD). While still under development, the technology is undergoing continued study during the pivotal PRIMAvera trial. The study began in late 2020 with aims to affirm the safety and benefits of and from the Prima System.
Crucially, this is the last clinical step before the new bionic vision technology goes to market in Europe.
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Sweden’s Lund University researcher faces prosecution for study that showed most rapes are committed by immigrants
- Human beings aren’t clownfish
- Breaking — Court finds Pennsylvania mail-in voting law unconstitutional
- What the ever living? Report–Governor Kristi Noem is having an extramarital affair with adviser Corey Lewandowski
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?
- Michigan High School Student Sues School for Suspending Him for Talking About Christian Beliefs in Private