The Prima System consists of a photovoltaic substitute of photoreceptors that enables the use of central prosthetic and peripheral natural vision at the same time for people with atrophic dry age-related macular degeneration (AMD). While still under development, the technology is undergoing continued study during the pivotal PRIMAvera trial. The study began in late 2020 with aims to affirm the safety and benefits of and from the Prima System.
Crucially, this is the last clinical step before the new bionic vision technology goes to market in Europe.
- JAMA: Myocarditis Cases Reported After mRNA-Based COVID-19 Vaccination in the US
- Aussie Police confirm use of controversial LRAD Weapon against Canberra protestors
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Google Docs now autocorrecting to gender neutral and politically correct language
- Sweden’s Lund University researcher faces prosecution for study that showed most rapes are committed by immigrants
- FDA Asks Federal Judge to Grant it Until the Year 2076 to Fully Release Pfizer’s COVID-19 Vaccine Data
- Healthy BBC presenter Lisa Shaw, 44, died after ‘severe’ headaches and brain bleed just days after AstraZeneca vaccine
- Something Really Strange (and Scary) Is Happening At Hospitals All Over America
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Blue’s Clues Transgender Propaganda